Dear,2ans al ur ques,Yes i'm tired veriveri super tired..now is 11pm here,i'm vf a warm cup of milk,typing dis 4Dear oo..jxnw when I fin my course,my mum was vf a gal..she's my sis's piano teacher's student dat studying here,bring us around oo~so I didn't get2go bek2apart. 2chat vf Dear..bt I received al ur sms-es Dear..she brought us walkwalk around those cheap shopping mall here,she herself is rich,studied ADP in HELP,den did her 1st yr degree in HELP,den cont 2nd 3rd yr in psy here,she nw doin her master oo~den she manage2find a bag vf d roller4mum,quite cheap cx its light oso~so 2return her favour,mum cooked us dinner!gt egg n mix vege,n egg n ham..hehe NyumNyum!!den she left 2go home,she'll cum at 10pm2bring us2 casino,open by Genting d!hehe so afte dinner,she left,i had my warmwarm bath,i was too tired,so I fell a sleep on d bed fuh..den mum wake me up at around 9.30 I blindly change clothes,den went down d..Waseh,dis gal drive a mini cooper lo..she bought it 14k pounds!i noe is consider cheaper den msia,bt den..stil an exp car right?next time I wan a car lik dis too!hehe its my aim ^.^ Dear,d casino here veri super simple,few tables of rouletts,few tables of poker,black Jack,n d pull roller d hehe..i jx cc,so miss d moment Dear vf me at Genting casino,u teach me everything Dear,Mmmmm..i miss u so much..sobsob..me wan Dear Sayang me so much now~
Dear,nw i'm home..changed d,on d bed gona sleep..Dear,i squeeze into ur arms n chest,kiss u on d cheek..gud9Dear,i love u very much MUACKS!
Monday, July 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment