Dear,Hui wen n jason bette nw adi?hmmm?kisskiss..
Dear.afte v left stonehenge,our next stop is 'the roman bath' d roman ppl veri geng,even b4 england is form,d romans adi noe hw2 enjoy life vf bath n spa..Dear,ther a warm bath ther,i made a wish ^.^ for both of us hehe..den v took many pics,i wan2 listen2 'd thing' n c al d artifacts,bt den,our time veri limit..only 1hr ther plus outside gt so many othe things2 see!ther ppl dat sing along street,sum did sum instruments,ther's 2boys played d plain white t's song 1234 hehe..made me miss u more =(
When v jx gt out from d roman bath place,it rained..again.. =.= den mum n I ran veri fast,v wan2 c d jane austin centre,she used2b my fav author,she wrote d book 'pride n prejudice' do u noe her?mum bought a small book bout her life history,den took pic inside d place,d cashier gal n woman wore lik d olden days ppl,long dress vf ribbon behind..dat kind,so beautiful hehe afte dat,v gt no time for lunch!i actually wanted2 eat fish n chips vf mum d..bt bus came d,so I bought sum croissants n muffin2eat in bus..although its yummy,bt i'm nt satisfied!i wan a actual meal..i miss my rice n soup!Dear,u mus bring me bakkut teh adi! =( I promise I'll finish my rice!i promise!
Friday, July 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment