Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My dancing time =)

Dear,d ppl here treat me veri gud dey r kind2 me Dear..ytd,dey brought me2 d birmingham royal ballet skul to let me see..n take pics 4 me s well!den,d studio is really huge,is lik ur hse d hall,extended al d way cover ur tv area lo..imagine dat,1 big square..sumore every dance hall gt a grand piano..Waseh,mus b veri rich lo d skul~den 2day,dey gv me a pair of old point shoe (which is d 1wear 2stand on toes) cx is by birmingham royal ballet skul..s A souvenir..i really appreciate dat,den I Bring bek msia,i can frame up hehe ^.^ Dear,ytd n 2day my dancing,i'm happy..n quite gud ^.^ cx stil young ma..Haha den every time when wan2 start,den dey push me in front,ask me start 1st =.= until afte lunch,i'm really veri veri tired d.bt stil try my best 2cont dancing..those oldoldold super old woman oso still can dance,so I cannot loose 2dem oso~hehe..so i'm really really..dead tired,my leg I walk oso lik cacat,limping =.= duno hw I cont tmr til sun hehe..Dear a,me love u..my dinner was vf mum,at mcd b4 I cum bek 2my apartment..is quite far =.= den on d way,mum bring me to manymany shop she c d.is call bull ring,Pavillions,debenhams,so many =.= walk til I really bei..by time is my dinner reached mcd.is at 8pm adi Dear =.= Ordered a fillet o fish share vf mum.den fries I ate,n oso 3 pieces chicken share vf mum..i didn't drink d coke,cx is cold oo~Dear,den nw,i'm all clean,on d bed..typing dis 2u..
Dear,pls..no more pengsan4u..i'm really worried on u Dear =(
Dear,i love u..cannot dun hv u d~so u mus take care urself,cant sick d k?kisskiss..Dear.promise me k?my lips bette d Dear..cum home,kiss me alot alot Ok?i miss u..gudnite..

No comments: