Thursday, July 28, 2011

Good morning my Dear =)

Dear,wat happen last nite?pls tel me k?tel me in detail Ok?i hope is nothing to do vf u,or ur family.. =( i'm kinda worried here Dear..
Dear.here nw is 11.15pm adi..i jx fin watchin d musical,i noe I said mayb I cant blog for u,bt I'll jx try my best here Dear b4 I drop dead oo..
Dear,eat so many pizza oo?kip eating eating n eating?Aaawww..Dear.s long wat goes in gt cum out..den is consider Ok d oo~butt painpain d?Oh cx u naughty,nv eat fruits oo..mayb u eat more papaya,den wil cum out easier 4u Dear,can cleanse s well hehe..
Dear,me here food everyday is jx sandwhich,morning sandwich,lunch sandwich, =.= dinner mum cooked rice n curry,den fried egg n ham..yummy!hehe Dear a Dear,dun say silly things lo..fat or thin.i stil love u..n love my water bed rmb?hehe kisskiss
Dear a,my hp credit left rm20 only,cant sms Dear d,cx gota msg mum oso =.= den Dear,tmr onwards,mum say dinner wil eat out..cx wan2 try d food ther,n duno her..so Dear,u MUST guaiguai go home n sleep d k?
Dear,i noe dis is nt long..bt den,my eyes r really closing..Dear.i wan2 climb into ur arms n sleep lo.gudnite my Dear..kiss u at d cheek..i love u~

No comments: