Friday, July 22, 2011
Evening oo~
Dear,den afte dat.its 2hrs trip to d shakespeare place..i love shakespeare too, I read most of his novels,bt I dun lik d plays cx is kinda complicated n d old english is hard2und hehe..Dear.i went2 his hse!d place he was born..d hse is 2stories,bt quite short d roof,those guai lou oso hv2bend a little,Dear,if ur here,u nid2 bend too hehe..n kiss me ^.^ Dear,i jx took a little pics in ther,gt beautiful flowers,i didn't buy his books cx its SUPER costly n I adi read most of dem,so no nid buy lo hehe save money ^.^ Dear,afte dat,dey serve us white wine n c small small pastry,when we're eating it,ther's 2 short stage show by a guy n a gal act d,its nt bad,quite funny hehe..den I manage to take a pic vf dem!happy happy! Dear,v came out,den..d sky very bad,started2 rain super heavily!V hide in front of a close shop under d roof hehe,ther's anothe mum n daughter waitin vf us too..dey're from perth,australia d daughter is goin on a trip vf her bf,for 6months!around d world,dey went2 msia,den complained bout LCCT..well,i oso noe d service ther is bad d la..seems dat d ppl working ther gv dem trouble bout d bags,n passport =.= Haih,wat can I say..msia memang macam itu lo~Dear,d bus afte dat came at 6pm..nid around 2hrs 2reach d train station,den v nid anothe hr 2 go bek from train den change2bus..Dear,dats my journey oo hehe exciting,bt through d journey,i c many beautiful things,old couple bein sweet2 each othe,i wan lik dat vf Dear,i wan HugHug vf Dear..in Dear's chest..Mmmmm I miss u Dear..very very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment