25.05.10
It was a Tuesday for this week…
I went to my dear’s house for the first time so early…
I was so happy by then…. Can see her on a Tuesday morning…
and pass to her my self-made 2 bottles of stars….
I told her she was my honey star ma…
Then I mai give her stars lo… hahahaha…
Dear…. Did u love it?? Hehehe…
After that, we went to Dr café and have our tea-time…
Coffee break…
For her, was a caramel ice blended and a mocha Ice blended for myself..
Both of us have our own lappys and then being doing our own work…
Omg.. although we were like so close… but then there was like a barrier among us…
I wish everyday we would be together.. but once a while we got to like this also ma rite??
This feeling is like u do urs and I’ll do mine… dun disturb each other…
Omg… hmm… then verene came by and chatted for awhile before she went home…
It was like so sien for her to see two honeystars together… hahaha…
(although I wanna say love birds… but then its common… so… Watever~~)
After that, we went to a mamak known as the bestari o… ate kambing, maggi goreng, roti canai, and one coke… it was so hungry for me…
The whole day only ate with my dear… wantan mee.. (bought by dear’s sis’s bf… confusing huh?) hahaha
Then bread only in the morning… dear also was hungry rite?? Hahaha
Then ended de day d… it was so fast… so fast like mad…
The time passes like only a few hours to me…
27.05.10
This day we went to one utama and watch the prince of Persia… it was interesting movie but the movie and the game was totally different…
Prince of Persia, the person wasn’t an ordinary person… he was actually origin of a prince rather than a citizen in that country itself… hahaha
Anyways… after the movie… my dear and I walk to a padini store nearby body shop in One Utama…
I insisted that I walk in with her to the fitting room… then tried the clothes and stuff… so pretty when different clothes went on with her… but she looked like a Barbie doll changing… so fast one… and then so fast the other…
The sad part is the traumas she had… omg… I know when its at night…
Dear… whatever that he had done… it’s a past… try to use me to overcome the traumas… its ok… I dun mind…
I’ve told dear adi… its very sad to hear this and I cant be at ur side to hug or kiss u… its so hurting….
I’ve also told dear… the traumas will be gone when u r with me…
So feel free to tell me k? u told me be4, anything happens.. we overcome it together k??
Ok? Next time tell me everything o… ok?? I wanna know how bad was he to u… and I’ll make sure myself wont be the same way that he is… he’s a jerk k??
Anyways… coming along… dear… people that looked at the pic in the padini store said that u looked skinny… quite good body… omg… once I realized… the pics are like below… so ngam ngam changed the looks of dear… that angle shot looks as if u r really skinny… omg… so beautiful and easily faking people… rite? Rite? Hahahahahaha… blek:P
and then right away when i reach home... i slept at the chair after 5 mins sitting there... hahahaha
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment