Sunday, May 16, 2010

16 MAY 2010... woohoo!!

Today, my first day at ALL IT working as a promoter at LOW YAT PLAZA….

Selling some nonsense modems with 2 types only… one with modem… one without modem.. both routers… omg… so tiring…

Stand until my heels are aching now.. omg…

But today it was nonsense… gila de… stand there and some stupid customers duo duo lan yeh… omg…

Once of the customers started the whole shit and nonsense conversation to me and it sounds like this…

Customer: hi, may I know why this modem is different from this…??
(showing the Belkin and my product that is to be sold, SMC Communications)
Me: explaining to the customer, this is expensive and bla bla bla…

Customer: then got modem or not de ar?
Me: I told u d… got modem de… both also got… its only BELKIN is more expensive…

Customer: oo… then got network card ma??
Me: giving the customer the look… this is the network thingy… not a card..

Customer: then how to use ar?
Me: explain again…

Finished the explaination.. then the customers shows that how pro he is… omg…

Customer: then got repeater ma?? This one this la.. that la.. nothing to do with the modem thingy…
Me: I neva heard before repeater wor… splitter I know la… (looking at the box and asking the colleagues working there.. they even say what is that with a 20 years experience…) GRRRR…

Customer: then u all dun have these things… I go and see better stock… giving me the lanci look because I embarrassed him in front of 3 people… (who call him start first? Blek!!:P)



After my lunch……at 4pm… he came back… again… GRRR!!!
Customer: erm, u all de modem is Atheros or Ethernet de ar?

Luckily got colleagues teach me… dun know correct or not lo.. hahaha… but I got it la… then he seems like he go and learn from a textbook and plan to shoot me… lucky me… come come… bring it on… and it goes….

Me: erm, atheros and Ethernet is different thing.. if u got network USB adapter… then it would be considered… but if u are using a laptop, then dun know… cause its build in…

Customer: then mine is desktop using atheros de wor… I sked urs don’t adapt with my super computer… cause I wasted some much money to build my computer.. (OMG!!!)
Me: then ur computer got USB adapter ma?? If dun have… u need to use cable and dun need to wireless lo…

Customer: the computer no need de… mine can work on internet without cable and USB adapter…
Me: huh??

Customer: mine is portable somemore…
OMG!! He confused himself on laptop and desktop… omg!!
Me: urs is laptop or desktop?? Computer keyboard build within the computer screen,
rite??

Customer: ya la… what u thinking?? Its called desktop ma…
Me: =____=!! Its laptop… SIR!! Haiz…

Customer: then urs is atheros or Ethernet??
Me: laptops no need to see both of this… (cause it doesn’t relate to each other…)

Customer: oh ya meh?? No wor… bla bla bla… (die also still wanna grab a hand of sand) – Cantonese translated..
Me: ok ok… that one I dun know… (acting lo… what to do??)

Customer: then ur line ok de ma?? Will disconnect de ma??
Me: that one is ur decision on ur service provider lo… nothing to do with modem de…

Customer: no wor… bla bla bla again… ( helo… modem la de!! Not service provider ar…)

Then my colleague came..

Colleague: Disconnecting is the service provider’s problem… not the modems…
Customer: no la… my service provider very good de… good service… good this… good that… NIA SING!! Good la… shit la!! (I’m sry… I’m very angry at that moment…)

Colleague: after 24 years of experiences in modems and hardwares.. I dun know that modems will disconnect your internet line de wor… and modems got atheros and Ethernet wor… got differentiate de meh?? I tot its both in the modem adi de?? (acting like a fool…)

Then the customer knows he is stupid and an idiot being played back…. He go and show his attitudes… shows his watch… lan lan ci ci... (whack u then u know... wahahah.. GRRrr...)


Customer: OMG…. My gold ROLEX… (Must be fake…) shows the time that I’m late for my plane…
Me: ok then… bye bye…

Customer: er…. This one… then give me one la… (cause lose adi ma… sure like this lo… sau pei la!!)
Me: okok… thanks!! (goodbye… so chai… hahahaha… )

Customer: haih… this product how long warranty a?? ( u need de meh?? Not got rolex meh?? Sei yeh!!)
Me: 3 years…

Customer: ok la… (if he starts again with Belkin and compares it… he is a goner… GRRRRrrrr…..)
Me: then there is the counter and there is the door… BYE!
Left him to pay and went laughing on his joke with the colleagues there… for the day!! Hahahaha…

Then had dinner with parents… have all the things… it was drizzling… hahaha… I laughing now… because…

Then went yumcha with the gang…

It started raining…. Then sms with my dear… having fun… she says its heavy that side… I was laughing… then funny thing the wind started to be so geng until tables and chairs went flying and the mamak people was covering plastic bags on the tv… then the water kept spraying into the mamak stall… causing us to be freaking freezing cold… omg!! Hahahah!!

I was like woohoo!! Woohoo!! Hahaha… genting feeling!! Hahahaha….
Then we changed our place… right after the person slip and nearly fall himself but accidently dropped the charcoal.. (because of shisa ma… ) on someone’s pants and caused a hole on it… everyone laughed… omg!! Hahahahaha…. One more nearly got burned on his so called beautiful t-shirt… haiz… then give the person a look… (helo… he said sorry and wasn’t on purpose ma… u also nothing… dun act as if u can fight him like that la… u r big… but he is bigger lo… helo!!)

Then ended the day… where still raining… ran into the car…. The car nearby was bout a quarter of tyres… causing me and ryan to get wet our legs before going in the car and Jason was left outside in the rain while tk slowly drove the car out because Jason dun wanna get his legs wet wor… ai yo.. sudah keluar run in the rain… sure wet d de la… wahahahahha!!!!

No comments: