Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yesterday's Dream... Nightmare

A dream last night….

The dreams made me had a sleepless night… usually it would not have dreams for me… but yesterday…
Gila de…
There were 3 dreams…
One was the dream where I and my brother were to steal 3 types of jewels. I recalled one was the jewel exactly like titanic’s jewel…. Blue big sapphire and there was a fake one to fake the thieves… but I was able to differentiate the fake ones… lol.. geng leh? haha
Am I missing the titanic movie? Or am I lost in titanic? Lolx… the security was hard for us to steal… so many paths and ways just to go inside the vault and then go into riddles and ways to unlock the passageways. It seems like I’ve been playing too much games lately…

The 2nd dream was the me and my dear… so lovely… at the beachside… so happening… maybe it’s the aircond neva blow me… that why I’m hot there… cause slept in mum’s room…
Then while we were sun-bathing on the beach… lol… we went to drink some coconut… and so lovely and no-stress situation… I think many people would want to have this time alone or with their love ones…
After that, the sunset scene… so nice.. lol… hmm.. then my mum called me wake up to take care of my sis… haiz… is it all the happy moments are all ending fast? Hmm…

The 3rd dream was serious… suddenly jumped into a house on the cliff de… nearby hill… I think… then there were many drains at the side of the house… told my sister dun play at the edge… she played then fall into the drains… bang and hit all around… water was fast flowing… then she hang on to the edges of the cliff asking for help when I saw her… slowly walked down… climbed carefully to reach her… then brought her up… then see her in bruises only… where as me… covered with cuts and bleeding… due to trees and thorns that stopped me to approached her….

What a nightmare…!! Maybe most of u all think that I’m hallucinating… but I’m sure I’m dreaming… and most of the dreams is can’t be recalled… but for me… got this ability kua… I kinda remembered the dreams… bad or good… you decide…

No comments: