Today, 24/04/10 was Xiao Xiao’s B’day…
The day started for me as where I woke up bout 6am… and made it to school… funny thing is I slept at 3am, I am able to wake up in 6am… then I made it to college… switch on my computer and wanted to check something on the email and FB…
And then Mr. Liew, my Brand Management Lecturer asked me for the cup of tea for breakfast. I wondered a while… then went with him a while lo… HP tower… so far… then I was chatting bout him about my future plans and he taught me quite well… then I realized that my phone was ringing and got to cut him off to meet with my dear…
On the way walking… felt my leg pain… wondered why… hmm… reached the Level 1, KPD block A, then I went sitting down with her… she asked for some weird looking pink santan kuih… so, went up and bought lo… while walking… leg pain again… this time worst… cramp awhile… maybe I walked too fast all of the sudden… bought down… then eat awhile… then she went for her last day finals… QBM101…
Meanwhile, I went for class… MKT208, the brand management… in the class supposed to finished 2 chapters… but these chapter are not related with the finals… so decided not to listen… the thing is… if I listen or not… the class was also useless… the lecturer kept talking bout the happenings around Malaysia and the World’s news… and there was 2 breaks in between the class… went up and ate with my dear… The pain in the leg still exists… but the thing is not so pain… hmm…
After that, a while more… the class ended and my dear is with the gang in Midvalley…. I went back home, Tapau for my mom, fetch my sis to the babysitter’s house… and then packed up and speed to MV… Upon reaching there, the parking was like crazy and hooligans parking… I see double parking, illegal parking, cars getting clamp… and I’m stuck in there bout 15mins… before heading up to the Italiannies, The Gardens at 2nd Floor… got the second cup of the cocktail I think… hahaha… last time was yellow birdie… now is Island Breeze… it was nice… and a bit sour that it spiced up my dear’s tongue and mine… then we headed to Catherine’s house for picnic preparation… before that, we went to Carefour at Mid Valley to bought food and drinks…
While the destination to Catherine’s house… I did not know that her house was so near to jason’s and tk’s house… hmm… funny thing… then we prepared the sandwich… (prepared by Eeloe, Catherine, and the rest of the gang… hahaha…) hmm… then we boys was like waiting for the girls to make up… change… and make themselves… like as below….
From rock to polite…
From ugly to hottie…
From fat to beautiful (although this word “fat” cant be used… but I don’t know any other word to replaced that word…) hahahahaXD
After all that, Juin How… I think the name is spelled like that… hahaha… said he is coming from the KL Sentral… waited for him… then headed to Putrajaya!!! The beautiful place… all also dun know how to go there… and was able to bang here bang there… and then we arrived there at 6pm… I think… bout that time la… then started our picnic… photo-shooting all the day… all the time… and all the seconds passes… so much fun… the most fun and romantic was hugging my dear… sitting on the grass… and watching sun sets… so beautiful!! And romantic… I wish it was a beach… more nice… hahahaha… but I think its ok for the moment… there would be a chance de… I think… hahaha…
After all that, then we went to Sunway Pyramid and had our dinner… STEAMBOAT AFTER THE HOT DAY!!! Hmmm… then everything was so happy… until the call was to go back… that really made my day sad… most sad case where the happy moments ends… haiz… hopefully there will be more of these things… hmm… then flew as fast as possible to fetch my dear back.. Due to her mom made a ridiculous appointment with the massage… hmm… expects 10pm sharp at her house’s door step… superman meh? Superman also got traffic lo… hmm… kept calling her… totally made my day unhappy… hmmm… then fetched Jasmine to her car and Theresa to McDonalds… hmm… (dear, I’m sorry I need to say this in my blog… :( I was so unhappy the day ended so fast… hmmm… dint really wanna end… )
After all the fetching… TK asked me to join him for shisa… on the way… heart suddenly pain… omg… (what’s wrong with me??) hmmm… maybe its because of the tom yam… hmm… drinking water as I’m typing this… hmm… on the way.. I also calculated my usage of money… cant use much liao… need to save… (kept saying.. but money kept going out… :P) hmmm… arrived there… just for 15mins… they say wanna go takei… I will go gila if I do… then went home… bathed and started typing this… so tired… eyes also cannot open jor… (I’ve been thinking too much… and many things to do… reduce the money spent..(:P) and too many things to consider… then both of the idiots kept talking and asking my trip… I neglected my dear’s message… so sorry dear… hmm…
And for now… there are more pics in FB… feel free to drop comments.. hahaha… hmm…
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your post super long! read until blur lo.. hahaha
Post a Comment