Today was my b’day,
Its 9th February 2010…
I got the time with my dear dear again… yay!! So happy!!
7am at Mcdonalds in main block to fetch her back my home…
Then after another nap session due to my tiredness and her stress level to high… we slept for 3 hours more…
After that, the agenda for the day is to One Utama… we bought and took the tickets for Avatar 3D…
Then the unlucky thing happens when we walked out from the toilet and then to the cinema hall…
THE WHOLE CINEMA AND THE MALL WENT POOF!! OFF!! SHUT DOWN!! NO ELECTRICITY!!
Gila de… the One Utama didn’t pay the electricity bills? Haiz… lolx…
Then after the refunds and everything kau tim… the electricity came back….
Playing a fool meh? Haiz… nothing to say… then due to our hungry-ness… we went to Paddington House Pancakes to have brunch… Ate pancakes and the food were lovely and nice... At 1st, I tot the dishes were very big, so called one order… but in the end, not enough… then go and order another set… then we had a great fun feeding each other… causing both of us to eat this and that… lol… (sry dear.. just want people to jealous of us… lolx!!)
On the way, the whole mall wasn’t fully operating with electricity yet… causing most of the customers were freaking, talking, and wondering in the mall… Best of all, the shops needed to shutdown for a while... Causing business to run away… I wonder the management in One Utama, how are they going to refund the losses... Hahaha…
After all the lunch and things to happen… we walked the whole one utama… chit chatted along the way… enjoying the moments together… I’m so happy at that moment… I wish that moment was long long long hours… hmm… then we were tired… long hours of walking… then we had Baskin Robbins… it was a chocolate cake…
Then we headed back college where she going to leave me… =( but dear.. I’m sorry for changing the singing agenda… so sorry… I would want to sing… but not that day… I just wish the singing would be in front of ur frens… so that I could show them how grateful am I to have u as my bao bei… thanks for everything… thanks for the day… thanks for the agenda… thanks, thanks, thanks.. !! and I love you! Muacks!!
These were the things that happened in this year on my b’day… but I glad to see my dear, accompanied by my dear, and many agenda booked and pre-planned by my bao bei… Thank you so much..… muacks! Love u dear… hahaha…
(Hopefully people sees this don’t get jealous and don’t use this as a situation in their relationship..) hahaha… lolx.!!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment