Today, 23rd feb 2010, and now is 12.36am in the morning… which makes it 24th feb 2010… which is my idiotic and useless brother’s b’day… happy b’day…
hopefully u will becum a good brother in the future… but then.. I know this wouldn’t happen due to his stupid attitude… haiz… talk bout him makes me sick…
Today, I was supposed to meet my dear cause so long didn’t have time to meet her and she was unable to go out due to some reasons…. Haiz… so sad… omg… =(
Then the plan was to her dance school and meet up with her… at 4pm…
In the end, we met up at 2pm… at her house… because she will not have transport and her uncle had to fetch her from college… caused her to skip classes… and made it back home…
So happy at the moment… so then… went to her room… and then took so many pictures of my present to her for Valentine’s Day… CUPIPI!! So cute~~
Then we went to have sushi king at Solaris… So nice… it was only us as the customers inside there… so fun… but I dint took pictures at that moment because the things was just to ordinary…. Omg… hahaha…
Then supposed to have some basketball game with my buddies… but then… the rain was terrible… so heavy rain… terrible until u guys wont able to believe it until u experience it by yourself… imagine the wind was blowing until so geng… and then with the rain blasting on your windscreen… omg… postponed in the end… =(
Finally, to dinner… got Maggi Mee… with vege and an egg… So cham.. omg… with my mom and sis at home… so boring d… haiz… supposed all the buddies to come today to have yum cha session… but then..
One says tired d… not coming…
Another one says coming… later…. But then.. in the end… dint shown himself at all…
Another one acceptable… came by…. But after awhile… left me alone there… so cham…
nvm la… he got class tomolo…
Haiz… all kinds of excuses… don’t talk bout unhappy stuff la… now I’m at my living hall typing this before I sleep… so happened to be so boring and lifeless of my daily life… how I wish my dear was here beside me sleeping next to me… talking with me… hmm… am I too lonely to write things like this? Omg.. don’t know la… hopefully
its not la… hmm…
Don’t be emo
Don’t be emo…
Be happy… hopefully the ones read this…. And after looking at these pictures… will be happy back… lolx! Hmm…
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment